Solar Controller SR-R400 with 2 Outputs, 4...
Solar Controller SR-R400 with 2 Outputs, 4 Inputs and Energy Yield for installation on a mounting rail
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Tube collectors function||Yes|
|Recooling (holiday mode)||Yes|
Solar Controller SR-R400 with 2 Outputs, 4 Inputs and Energy Yield for installation on a DIN rail
The solar controller SR-R400 is a high-performance, microprocessor-controlled unit for controlling solar thermal systems. It has two outputs and 4 inputs allowing additional featers like reheating and yield measurement.
- Intuitive operating menu with graphic symbols and four operating buttons
- Adjustable values
- Integrated operating hours counter for storage tank charging
- Start function for systems equipped with tube collectors
- Integrated energy yield measurement
(optional, only in conjunction with the yield measurement set)
- Solar circuit pump RPM controll or switching controll
- Extensive functions for system monitoring that display symbols to indicate errors and faults
- Storage of all values even during a prolonged mains power supply outage
- Various protective functions, such as system protection, collector protection, recooling and flow monitoring
- Generous wiring space
- Thermostat function (output 2).
If the collector temperature exceeds the storage tank temperature, the solar circuit pump is switched on. Monitoring and protection functions ensure safe operation.
The output A1 can be operated using an RPM control.
This function is reserved for output 2 and can be allocated the following functions: Cooling and Thermostat
What is in the box:
1x cable 5x0,75mm² for the pump and the power supply. 200mm, installed
The device is made in Germany.
|Material||100% recyclable ABS housing for rail mount-|
ing. Depth: 120 mm
|Protection class||IP41 according to DIN 40050, EN 60529|
|Operating voltage||AC 230 Volt, 50 Hz -10...+15%|
|Fuse protection||Fine-wire fuse 5 x 20mm, 2A/T |
(2 amperes, delayed-action fuse)
|Max. cable cross-section |
|2.5 mm² fine-wire/single wire|
|Radio interference level||N according to VDE 0875|
|Temperature sensor / |
|PT1000, 1 kOhm at 0°C |
-30°C .. +250°C
|Testing voltage||4 kV 1 min according to EN 60730/DIN, VDE |
0631, IEC 60664/IEC
|Output Voltage |
Power - switching output
1A / approx. 230VAfor cos φ = 0,7-1,0
|Operating temperature||0 ... + 50°C|
|Storage temperature||-10 ... + 65°C|
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Solar controller SRHE M650, 3x 230V outputs, 2 PWM/Analog outputs for PWM pumps
Solar controller SDC 307, 3 230 V AC outputs, 7 sensor inputs