With 5 predefined diagrams, up to two starge...
With 5 predefined diagrams, up to two starge tanks, one MFR®
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Tube collectors function||Yes|
|Recooling (holiday mode)||Yes|
SUNNY SCOUT VISION controllers are high-performance microprocessor-controlled units for controlling the functions of solar thermal systems. The SUNNY SCOUT VISION perfectly controls solar power systems equipped with up to two collector arrays or two storage tanks and can be used for numerous system types.
The controller is equipped with the following features:
- Intuitive operating menu with graphic symbols and four operating buttons
- Illuminated display
- Adjustable control values
- Solar circuit pump RPM control or switching control
- Start function for systems equipped with tube collectors
- Integrated operating hours counter for storage tank charging
- Extensive functions for system monitoring that display symbols to indicate errors and faults
- Integrated energy yield measurement (optional, only in conjunction with the yield measurement set)
- Storage of all values even during a prolonged mains power supply outage
- Various protective functions, such as system protection, collector protection, recooling and anti-freeze protection
- Individually operated independent controller
- Generous wiring space
This function is reserved for output 3 and can be allocated the following functions:
- Difference controller
What is in the box:
Manual in German
The device is made in Germany.
|Material||100% recyclable ABS housing for wall mount-|
|Dimensions L x W x D in mm, weight||175x134x56 mm; 360g|
|Protection class||IP20 according to DIN 40050, EN 60529|
|Operating voltage||AC 230 Volt, 50 Hz -10...+15%|
|Fuse protection||Fine-wire fuse 5 x 20mm, 2A/T |
(2 amperes, delayed-action fuse)
|Max. cable cross-section |
|2.5 mm² fine-wire/single wire|
|Radio interference level||N according to VDE 0875|
|Temperature sensor / |
|PT1000, 1 kOhm at 0°C |
-30°C .. +250°C
|Testing voltage||4 kV 1 min according to EN 60730/DIN, VDE |
0631, IEC 60664/IEC
|Output Voltage |
Power of each switching output
Total power of all outputs
1A / approx. 230VA for cos φ = 0.7-1.0
2A / approx. 460VA maximum
|Operating temperature||0 ... + 50°C|
|Storage temperature||-10 ... + 65°C|
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Solar Controller SR-R400 with 2 Outputs, 4 Inputs and Energy Yield for...
Solar controller SRHE M650, 3x 230V outputs, 2 PWM/Analog outputs for PWM pumps
Solar controller SDC 307, 3 230 V AC outputs, 7 sensor inputs