Solar controller with reheating and energy...
Solar controller with reheating and energy measurement options. For standard and PWM pumps
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Tube collectors function||Yes|
|Recooling (holiday mode)||Yes|
The Solar controller Solareg Energy HE is a high-performance, microprocessor-controlledunit for controlling solar thermal systems. It has two outputs and 4 inputs allowing additional featers like reheating and yield measurement.
- Intuitive operating menu with graphic symbols and four operating buttons
- Adjustable values
- Integrated operating hours counter for storage tank charging
- Start function for systems equipped with tube collectors
- Integrated energy yield measurement
(optional, only in conjunction with the yield measurement set)
- Solar circuit pump RPM controll or switching controll
- Extensive functions for system monitoring that display symbols to indicate errors and faults
- Storage of all values even during a prolonged mains power supply outage
- Various protective functions, such as system protection, collector protection, recooling and flow monitoring
- Generous wiring space
- Thermostat function (output 2).
The Solareg ENERGY HE controls solar power systems equipped with one collector and one storage tank.
What is in the box:
1 Collector sensor, 1 Storage tank sensor
Manuals German. English as PDF
The device is made in Germany
|Material||100% recyclable ABS housing for wall mount-|
|Dimensions L x W x D in mm, weight||175x134x56 mm; 360g|
|Protection class||IP20 according to DIN 40050, EN 60529|
|Operating voltage||AC 230 Volt, 50 Hz -10...+15%|
|Fuse protection||Fine-wire fuse 5 x 20mm, 2A/T |
(2 amperes, delayed-action fuse)
|Max. cable cross-section |
|2.5 mm² fine-wire/single wire|
|Radio interference level||N according to VDE 0875|
|Temperature sensor / |
|PT1000, 1 kOhm at 0°C |
-30°C .. +250°C
|Testing voltage||4 kV 1 min according to EN 60730/DIN, VDE |
0631, IEC 60664/IEC
|Output Voltage |
Power - switching output
1A / approx. 230VAfor cos φ = 0,7-1,0
|Operating temperature||0 ... + 50°C|
|Storage temperature||-10 ... + 65°C|
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Solar controller SRHE M650, 3x 230V outputs, 2 PWM/Analog outputs for PWM pumps